Subject: [PATCH 07/15] ARM: at91: clean-up mach/io.h

From: [email-masked] (Rob Herring)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:08:11 -0600

On 02/16/2012 01:43 AM, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:
> On 07:24 Tue 14 Feb     , Rob Herring wrote:
>> On 02/14/2012 03:21 AM, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
>>> On 02/13/2012 10:43 PM, Rob Herring :
>>>> From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
>>>>
>>>> Move most of io.h into at91_io.h and update includes.
>>>>
>>>> Signed-off-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
>>>> ---
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9.c                     |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9_devices.c             |    1 +
>>>
>>> Please do not touch the "*cap9*" files anymore: They are scheduled for
>>> removal for 3.4 kernel:
>>> Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt
>>
>> Okay.
>>
>>>
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200.c                   |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_devices.c           |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_time.c              |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260.c                  |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260_devices.c          |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261.c                  |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261_devices.c          |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c                  |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263_devices.c          |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45.c                  |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_devices.c          |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl.c                   |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl_devices.c           |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91x40.c                      |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/at91x40_time.c                 |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cap9adk.c                |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cpu9krea.c               |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/board-eco920.c                 |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/board-yl-9200.c                |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/clock.c                        |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_io.h         |   44 +++++++++++++++++++++
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9_ddrsdr.h |    2 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9_sdramc.h |    2 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/uncompress.h      |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/pm.c                           |    1 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/pm.h                           |    2 +
>>>>  arch/arm/mach-at91/setup.c                        |    1 +
>>>>  drivers/pcmcia/at91_cf.c                          |    1 +
>>>>  drivers/rtc/rtc-at91sam9.c                        |    2 +-
>>>>  drivers/usb/gadget/at91_udc.c                     |    1 +
>>>>  drivers/watchdog/at91rm9200_wdt.c                 |    1 +
>>>>  drivers/watchdog/at91sam9_wdt.c                   |    1 +
>>>>  34 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
>>>>  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_io.h
>>>>
>>
>> snip
>>
>>>> diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9_ddrsdr.h b/arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9_ddrsdr.h
>>>> index e2f8da8..0427212 100644
>>>> --- a/arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9_ddrsdr.h
>>>> +++ b/arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9_ddrsdr.h
>>>> @@ -12,6 +12,8 @@
>>>>  #ifndef AT91SAM9_DDRSDR_H
>>>>  #define AT91SAM9_DDRSDR_H
>>>>  
>>>> +#include <mach/at91_io.h>
>>>
>>> Do we need this include in header files?
>>
>> Yes, for at91_sys_write/read used at the bottom.
> no need I droped the at91_sys_read/write for 3.4
> 

Everywhere or just this header? Is this in a stable branch somewhere?

Rob