Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: Miscellaneous DT cleanup for 3.4

From: [email-masked] (Cousson, Benoit)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:22:19 +0100

Hi Tony,

Here is a small cleanup series to prepare for further DT series for 3.4.

Thanks,
Benoit

The following changes since commit d65b4e98d7ea3038b767b70fe8be959b2913f16d:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Linux 3.3-rc3

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bcousson/linux-omap-dt.git for_3.4/dt_base

Benoit Cousson (5):
      ARM: OMAP2+: board-generic: Remove un-needed .atag_offset for DT_MACHINE
      ARM: OMAP2+: omap_device: Replace dev_warn by dev_dbg in omap_device_build_from_dt
      ARM: OMAP2+: pm: Do not init statically the SR and voltage layer with DT
      ARM: OMAP1: kconfig: Enable IRQ_DOMAIN by default for OMAP1 platforms
      arm/dts: OMAP3&4: Remove the '0x' prefix for serial nodes

 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi        |    8 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi        |    8 ++++----
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-generic.c |   12 ++++--------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm.c            |    8 ++++++++
 arch/arm/plat-omap/Kconfig          |    1 +
 arch/arm/plat-omap/omap_device.c    |    2 +-
 6 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)