Subject: [GIT PULL] Samsung Cleanup EXYNOS clock for v3.4

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 03:13:56 -0800

Hi Arnd, Olof,

Here is cleanup clock part for EXYNOS SoCs from:
   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
next/cleanup-exynos-clock

Please pull and if any problems, please kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <[email-masked]>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

The following changes since commit b01543dfe67bb1d191998e90d20534dc354de059:

   Linux 3.3-rc4 (2012-02-18 15:53:33 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
next/cleanup-exynos-clock

Kukjin Kim (2):
       ARM: EXYNOS: cleanup clock part for new EXYNOS SoCs
       PM / devfreq: update the name of EXYNOS clock register

  arch/arm/mach-exynos/Makefile                     |    3 +-
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock-exynos4.c              | 1564 
+++++++++++++++++++++
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock-exynos4.h              |   32 +
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock-exynos4210.c           |   46 +-
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock-exynos4212.c           |   30 +-
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock.c                      | 1564 
---------------------
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.h                     |    9 +
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/exynos4-clock.h |   43 -
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/regs-clock.h    |  364 +++---
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm.c                         |   40 +-
  drivers/devfreq/exynos4_bus.c                     |  224 ++--
  11 files changed, 1959 insertions(+), 1960 deletions(-)
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock-exynos4.c
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock-exynos4.h
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/exynos4-clock.h