Subject: [PATCH] ASoC: fsl: enable ssi clock in probe function

From: [email-masked] (Timur Tabi)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:01:21 -0500

Mark Brown wrote:
> Applied, thanks (though checking return codes would be nice).  

Speaking of return codes, I can't even get ASoC for-3.5 to compile:

/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c: In function
'soc_bind_dai_link':
/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c:805:11: error:
'EPROBE_DEFER' undeclared (first use in this function)
/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c:805:11: note: each
undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c: In function
'soc_check_aux_dev':
/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c:1346:10: error:
'EPROBE_DEFER' undeclared (first use in this function)
/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c: In function
'soc_probe_aux_dev':
/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c:1369:10: error:
'EPROBE_DEFER' undeclared (first use in this function)
/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c: In function
'soc_check_aux_dev':
/home/b04825/git/linux.ssi-clk/sound/soc/soc-core.c:1347:1: warning:
control reaches end of non-void function

-- 
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale