Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Add PATA host controller support for Cirrus Logic EP93xx CPU

From: [email-masked] (Rafal Prylowski)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:42:28 +0200

Hi,

this is a second version of EP93xx PATA driver (PATCH v2 1/3),
IDE platform code for ep93xx (PATCH v2 2/3) and IDE support
for EDB93xx boards (PATCH v2 3/3).

Changes since first version:
- don't BUG() in ep93xx_pata_dma_start(), ep93xx_pata_dma_setup(),
- don't use ata_ioports structure for EP93xx IDECTRL register values,
- IORDY timeout handling using jiffies (ep93xx_pata_wait_for_iordy),
- IDE/GPIO pin muxing solved by adding ep93xx_ide_acquire/release_gpio,
- register the driver also for EDB9312 and EDB9315 boards,
- corrected many coding style issues,
- dma initialization changed: request and configure channels in
  ep93xx_pata_dma_init (was: request in ep93xx_pata_dma_init,
  configuration in ep93xx_pata_dma_setup - channels were needlessly
  configured to the same values before each transfer).

Changes were made based on comments from Hartley, Ryan and Arnd.
Thanks!

[PATCH v2 1/3] PATA host controller driver for ep93xx
[PATCH v2 2/3] ep93xx: IDE driver platform support code
[PATCH v2 3/3] ep93xx: Add IDE support to edb93xx boards

 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/core.c                  |   85 +
 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/edb93xx.c               |   24
 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/include/mach/platform.h |    3
 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/soc.h                   |    1
 drivers/ata/Kconfig                          |    9
 drivers/ata/Makefile                         |    1
 drivers/ata/pata_ep93xx.c                    |  976 +++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 1099 insertions(+)

RP