Subject: [PATCH 2/2] clk: Move init fields from clk to clk_hw

From: [email-masked] (Saravana Kannan)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:30:58 -0700

On 03/27/2012 11:49 AM, Turquette, Mike wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Saravana Kannan<[email-masked]>  wrote:
>> Mike,
>>
>> (*nudge*) (*nudge*)
>
> Hi Saravana,
>
> I spent some time mulling over the ideas this weekend and I agree that
> we have 3 types of data, so having the three structs makes some sense.
>   I'm checking this patch out more earnestly today.

(*nudge*) (*nudge*) again :-)

Sorry to keep nudging you on this often. The longer we wait for this, 
the more churn it will cause later on. That's why I'm being persistent 
on this. Also, once this goes in, I can start working on upstreaming MSM 
clock support.

Thanks,
Saravana

-- 
Sent by an employee of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum.