Subject: [PATCH v12 2/3] ARM: EXYNOS: Change System MMU platform device definitions

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:34:35 -0700

Joerg Roedel wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 01:47:50PM -0700, Kukjin Kim wrote:
>> Anyway Joerg, how do you want to handle this? Do you want to pick up
>> 1/2/3 all of them in your tree? If so, 2nd patch should be on top of
>> some samsung topic stuff.
>
> Since patch 2 only applies to the Samsung tree, it is best to carry
> this in your tree for merging. Feel free to add my Acked-by to patch 3.
> But any further patches for the Exynos IOMMU drivers should go through
> my tree after it is merged.
>
Hi Joerg,

I applied 1st and 2nd patches in my tree.

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
next/cleanup-samsung-iommu

and my -next.

So please go ahead for 3rd patch in your tree. Note that if you need 1st 
and 2nd patches for your tree, please merge the 
'next/cleanup-samsung-iommu' branch in my tree. If not, will happen 
useless conflicts.

If any problems, please let me know.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <[email-masked]>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.