Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: 3.4-rc3 fixes

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:02:36 +0200

Hi Arnd, Olof,

This is a new fixes series for AT91. I have tried to make it as a
signed tag...

The following changes since commit e816b57a337ea3b755de72bec38c10c864f23015:

  Linux 3.4-rc3 (2012-04-15 18:28:29 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git tags/at91-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to f898fed0c27b2d46c3d8331e7825c25b6432b9f4:

  dmaengine: Kconfig: fix Atmel at_hdmac entry (2012-04-17 16:29:41 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another fixes series for AT91 designed for 3.4-rc.
We experienced some issues while compiling some drivers as modules: Joachim has
corrected several of them. We may reduce this number of exported values by
reworking some drivers, in the future.
Some drivers are also modified here, I would like to keep them in the series
as the modifications are really related with our recent move to irqdomains or
simply related with compiler annotations.
I keep dmaengine Kconfig modification in this "fixes" series. The DMA
driver will not be available for 9x5 SoC family otherwise.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (2):
      ARM: at91: fix rm9200ek flash size
      ARM: at91: fix at91sam9261ek Ethernet dm9000 irq

Joachim Eastwood (5):
      ARM: at91: Export at91_st_base
      ARM: at91: Export at91_ramc_base
      ARM: at91: Export at91_pmc_base
      ARM: at91: Export at91_matrix_base
      ARM: at91: remove empty at91_init_serial function

Nicolas Ferre (5):
      ARM: at91: fix typo in at91_pmc_base assembly declaration
      leds-atmel-pwm.c: Make pwmled_probe() __devinit
      USB: ohci-at91: change annotations for probe/remove functions
      USB: gadget/at91_udc: add gpio_to_irq() function to vbus interrupt
      dmaengine: Kconfig: fix Atmel at_hdmac entry

 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_devices.c    |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_time.c       |    2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rm9200ek.c        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9261ek.c       |    5 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/clock.c                 |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_pmc.h |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/setup.c                 |    2 ++
 drivers/dma/Kconfig                        |    5 ++---
 drivers/leds/leds-atmel-pwm.c              |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/at91_udc.c              |    8 ++++----
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-at91.c               |   12 ++++++------
 11 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

Thanks, best regards,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre