Subject: [PATCH v3] ARM: mxs: Add initial support for Bluegiga APX4 Development Kit

From: [email-masked] (Lauri Hintsala)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:55:01 +0300

On 04/26/2012 10:48 AM, Shawn Guo wrote:
> On 26 April 2012 15:42, Lauri Hintsala<[email-masked]>  wrote:
>> Hi Russel,
>>
>> I don't see any mach-types updates for linux-next. Do you have any chance to
>> update mach-types now? We have been waiting apx4devkit support since
>> December.
>>
> Or you may want to contribute the mxs sub-architecture DT support?
> Then we do not even need to bother Russell to update the mach-types ;)
>   I anyway would hope we can kill all those board files with DT support
> in the next 1~2 cycles.

Hi Shawn,

You are right, we have work with DT. But before that it would be nice to 
have buildable board in mainline.

BR,
Lauri