Subject: [PATCH] clk: Use a separate struct for holding init data.

From: [email-masked] (Saravana Kannan)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 11:03:57 -0700

On 05/01/2012 10:00 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 11:13:34AM +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
>
>> I agree with you as well, it is frustrating. Could we agree, that once
>> this patch is in, we freeze the core until the start of the next
>> cycle. We use the remainder of this cycle for porting platforms to the
>> generic clock framework.
>
> Or merge the platforms then do framework changes incrementally, updating
> the platforms as we go (which is the normal pattern for maintaining a
> framework...).  I see we've already got SPEAr merged.

Sorry for the annoyance I seem to have caused. I too have been trying to 
get this in for a while before the other platforms started using the new 
framework. Not everyone was free at the same time and it's taken longer 
that I would have wished for.

I did my best to limit the changes that would be needed without making 
my patch useless. Appreciate your understanding.

Regards,
Saravana

-- 
Sent by an employee of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum.