Subject: [PATCH 6.2/7] MMC: mmci: Enable Device Tree support for ux500

From: [email-masked] (Lee Jones)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 17:59:54 +0100

On 03/05/12 17:45, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 05:38:59PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote:
>> Would you be kind enough to cast your eye over the documentation patch
>> as well please? I believe Chris is waiting on an Ack from you before he
>> will pull it.
>>
>> [PATCH 7/7] MMC: mmci: Add required documentation for Device Tree bindings
>
> I'm not sure I'm the right person for doing that because I've hardly
> touched DT stuff.
>
> Provided the properties are sanely named, and the common properties between
> drivers is already sensibly separated, then I don't see there's much to
> comment on.

That sounds fair.

> One thing that might help is if the format of these descriptions were
> changed so that there was one file per subsystem documenting the common
> options, rather than (eg) every MMC driver documentating the same base
> options time and time again.

I'm afraid that's not really for me to decide, however Grant is on CC. 
Perhaps that's a point he'd like to drive. If he's stopped reading this 
thread and fails to reply, I will endeavor to poke him about it while 
we're in Hong Kong.

-- 
Lee Jones
Linaro ST-Ericsson Landing Team Lead
M: +44 77 88 633 515
Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog