Subject: [PATCH RESEND 3/5] can: flexcan: adopt pinctrl support

From: [email-masked] (Marc Kleine-Budde)
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 10:06:48 +0200

Hello,

On 05/07/2012 02:53 AM, Shawn Guo wrote:
> Cc: linux-can at vger.kernel.org
> Cc: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
> ---

It doesn't compile yet against net-next/master, which is based on v3.4-rc4:

/home/frogger/pengutronix/socketcan/linux/drivers/net/can/flexcan.c: In
function 'flexcan_probe':
/home/frogger/pengutronix/socketcan/linux/drivers/net/can/flexcan.c:937:
error: implicit declaration of function 'devm_pinctrl_get_select_default'
/home/frogger/pengutronix/socketcan/linux/drivers/net/can/flexcan.c:937:
warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Which tree does this series depend on? If this should go over the
linux-can tree, I have to ask David first to merge this.

regards,
Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20120507/0a7929ce/attachment-0001.sig>