Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: platform data for atmel-mci (for 3.5)

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:12:39 +0200

Hi Arnd, hi Olof,

Here is an additional AT91 patch for 3.5 concerning platform data
related to atmel-mci driver. It is maybe a bit late on your side
but you can choose to sent it during 3.5-rc cycle considering the
reasons that I give in the tag comment...

If you feel it does not have to integrate 3.5, having it in
a kind of "staging" or "late" branch can help us to exercise it
in linux-next.

(is merges seamlessly with current Linus' tree as the commit that I have
based my tag upon is already integrated upstream)

The following changes since commit cce783c608fee0716cff65926d1835a5fd097b69:

  ARM: at91: Add DT description files for AT91SAM9N12-EK (2012-04-28 01:40:27 +0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git tags/at91-for-next-soc

for you to fetch changes up to 6df5c23817852e865c452e72414063acd0cd7309:

  ARM: at91: add atmel-mci support for chips and boards which can use it (2012-05-21 12:30:41 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This addition of platform data for atmel-mci driver in AT91 SoC & boards
will temporary overload the information for at91_mci driver.
This situation will end in 3.7 when the at91_mci driver marked deprecated
will be removed. At this time, all platform data for this old driver will
be erased from all SoC & boards files.
The sooner we provide elements for people to switch to this newer and more
stable driver, the better we will run this transition.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ludovic Desroches (1):
      ARM: at91: add atmel-mci support for chips and boards which can use it

 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_devices.c  |   99 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261_devices.c |   67 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c         |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263_devices.c |  164 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl_devices.c  |   70 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-afeb-9260v1.c   |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-carmeva.c       |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cpu9krea.c      |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cpuat91.c       |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-csb337.c        |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-eb9200.c        |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-ecbat91.c       |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-eco920.c        |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-flexibity.c     |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-foxg20.c        |   16 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-kb9202.c        |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-neocore926.c    |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-picotux200.c    |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-qil-a9260.c     |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rm9200dk.c      |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rm9200ek.c      |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rsi-ews.c       |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9-l9260.c    |   16 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9260ek.c     |   16 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9261ek.c     |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9263ek.c     |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9rlek.c      |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-usb-a926x.c     |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-yl-9200.c       |   14 +++
 29 files changed, 728 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

Thanks, best regards,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre