Subject: [RFC 00/24] Move OMAP2+ over to use COMMON clock

From: [email-masked] (Rajendra Nayak)
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:08:10 +0530

On Friday 01 June 2012 07:07 PM, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jun 2012, Rajendra Nayak wrote:
>
>> This RFC series is based of Mikes' latest clk-next. I will
>> rebase it once 3.5-rc1 is out and post with more testing thats
>> in progress. Meanwhile, the RFC is for me to get some early
>> feedback on the patches.
>
> Please describe further what's been tested with this series, and what
> hasn't been.

Hi Paul,

I have been mostly boot-testing on the OMAP3/4 boards I have access to, 
3430SDP, 3630 Beagle, 4430 Panda/SDP. Apart from this I was using
omapconf to run the clkspeed audit tests on OMAP4.
I used powerdebug to make sure the tree modeling (parent/child
relations, clk rates etc) are sane after bootup.
I haven't done any low power tests around suspend/idle for OMAP3
or OMAP4 which is on my list to do before I do a repost/rebase on
3.5-rc1. And so is testing on OMAP2430sdp and N800. Any other tests
you recommend I do?

Meanwhile it would be good to know if you see any major issues around
the migration itself and/or the way the patches are structured.

regards,
Rajendra

> - Paul