Subject: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: dt: tegra: paz00: add regulators

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:16:07 -0600

On 06/26/2012 05:02 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 04:35:46PM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
> 
>> So I think this sm0 (and the sm1) entry might actually be
>> correct; sm0 feeds vdd_core and sm1 feeds vdd_cpu. These rails
>> have DVFS and hence the voltage can vary. I guess I should change
>> the regulator-name in these cases to something more useful than
>> the very first signal name on the schematics too.
> 
> Even if they feed these supplies are they capable of varying on
> this board if they're shared with other things?  This is one of the
> common issues with constraints...  But generally if the supply
> covers more than one thing the idiomatic thing is to list them all
> separated by / or something.

These two supplies aren't shared, it's just that the signal on the
schematic ends up being named different things in different places; on
the regulator page it's named vdd_sm0, but on some other page it gets
renamed vdd_core.