Subject: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: dt: tegra: paz00: add regulators

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:32:30 -0600

On 06/26/2012 05:02 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 04:35:46PM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
> 
>> So I think this sm0 (and the sm1) entry might actually be
>> correct; sm0 feeds vdd_core and sm1 feeds vdd_cpu. These rails
>> have DVFS and hence the voltage can vary. I guess I should change
>> the regulator-name in these cases to something more useful than
>> the very first signal name on the schematics too.
> 
> Even if they feed these supplies are they capable of varying on
> this board if they're shared with other things?  This is one of the
> common issues with constraints...  But generally if the supply
> covers more than one thing the idiomatic thing is to list them all
> separated by / or something.

Just FYI, the particular choice of "/" as a separator doesn't work
well, because then /sys/kernel/debug/regulator/${regulator-name} can't
be created. I guess I'll use a comma. I assume it's not worth fixing
the regulator core to s@/@,@ when generating the debugfs filenames?