Subject: [PATCH] OMAP4: Clock: Correct OTG clock to use otg_60m_gfclk.

From: [email-masked] (Benoit Cousson)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:09:32 +0200

Hi Paul,

On 07/04/2012 11:10 AM, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012, Benoit Cousson wrote:
> 
>> Unfortunately the clock fmwk cannot handle module as a clock node.
> 
> Hmm.  We have to have similar support in the clockfw for the CLKDIV32K 
> clock for AM33xx.  That uses the modulemode bits to enable and disable the 
> clock.  Or does this require something more complicated?

I don't think so, in that case, that should probably be enough.

But playing with the modulemode in the clock frmwk still looks like a
hack to me.
Ideally it should be represented by a hwmod instead, but then it will
not fit in the clock fmwk.

That being said, using an IP (internal or not) as a source clock should
be supported.
That will allow us to handle the power dependency we have with Phoenix
audio that is the source clock of the McPDM.

Regards,
Benoit