Subject: [PATCH 0/3] hwspinlock: a bug fix, trivial changes

From: [email-masked] (Shinya Kuribayashi)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:41:27 +0900

Hi,

On 7/7/2012 7:59 PM, Ohad Ben-Cohen wrote:
>> Recently I wrote a hwspinlock driver for our devices
> 
> Great! looking forward to see it :)

Unfortunately I'm not planning to submit that driver at the moment,
as I'm 120% sure that it won't be utilized by any module in our BSPs
in the mainline kernel.

>> and during
>> the review and debug process, we found a bug in the core code.
>> Could you take a look please?
> 
> I looked and it's great. Will send to Linus soon.

Thanks for fixing up the error path I msised.

>> The first patch is a bug fix.  The latter two patches are what I
>> think nice-to-have.  If you find useful, just take it, thanks!
> 
> I commented on the latter two (generally both look ok sans a small
> outstanding comment).

Thanks, but I don't mind you dropping the latter two, either.  If I
have a chance to revisit hwspinlock drivers, I'll go through patches
again with your comments in mind.

-- 
Shinya Kuribayashi
Renesas Electronics