Subject: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: dt: tegra: seaboard: add regulators

From: [email-masked] (Laxman Dewangan)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:14:53 +0530

On Tuesday 10 July 2012 07:14 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> * PGP Signed by an unknown key
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 05:29:06PM +0530, Laxman Dewangan wrote:
>
>> Looked tps6586x-regulator driver and it has the platform data which
>> is regulator_init_data.
>> So for adding the vin-supply similar to what we have in fixed or
>> tps6591x regulator to pass through the desc.supply_name, we are not
>> having option here in platform data which can work for DT and non-DT
>> case.
>> So if still want to have the DT and non-DT case similar, we can add
>> one tps6586x_regulator_platform_data as
> The supply names are not supposed to be conditional (I realise they are
> for your current DT patch, I let that in because I just want to see an
> end to all this DT stuff).
>

Sorry, I did not get it fully. I had two patches, one for fixed one and 
other for tps65910. On which patch, you are seeing issue and which part 
of code?
I like to fix it if it does not conform the DT or your expectation or 
any future enhancement which you are planning.
Little bit more details will help so that I will not repeat the same and 
fix it in my future patches.

Thanks,
Laxman