Subject: [PATCHv4 7/8] ARM: OMAP: clockdomain: add support for preventing autodep delete

From: [email-masked] (Rajendra Nayak)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:34:13 +0530

On Wednesday 18 July 2012 01:35 PM, Tero Kristo wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-07-18 at 12:45 +0530, Rajendra Nayak wrote:
>> On Tuesday 17 July 2012 08:26 PM, Tero Kristo wrote:
>>> Anyway, it also looks like this fix is no longer needed with the latest
>>> kernel, something has changed with the gpio code / or latencies and it
>>> doesn't crash anymore. Thus, it looks like patches 7&   8 can be dropped
>>> from this set for now. This is the behavior with beagleboard at least,
>>> if someone can verify this with some other omap3 hw that would be nice.
>>
>> I can test it on a omap3 SDP. What do you want me to test?
>
> Just try suspend + cpuidle with and without off-mode enabled and see if
> there are any problems. I've usually seen problems with off-mode myself.

So I just knocked off the last 2 patches from 'mainline-3.5-rc6-pwrdm-
changes-v4' and tested on my 3430 SDP.

I was able to hit RET and OFF in both suspend and cpuidle. Did not see
any issues.

> -Tero