Subject: [Call for participation] ARM mini-summit, San Diego, 27-29 August

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:20:28 +0100

On 19/07/12 10:43, Will Deacon wrote:

Hi Will,

> Due to popular demand, we will be hosting an ARM mini-summit co-located
> with the Kernel Summit in San Diego at the end of next month:
> 
>   https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linux-kernel-summit/
> 
> The discussion topics and schedule are still being decided but, since
> there are a limited number of places available, we need to know who is
> interested in attending as a matter of urgency. Some of you have already
> expressed an interest on the ksummit-2012-discuss list, but I would ask
> you please to confirm that you would still like to attend.
> 
> Furthermore, if there is anything in particular that you would like to
> discuss then please mention briefly what it is so that we can gauge the
> sort of topics that people are most interested in.

As mentioned earlier, I'd be glad to attend. Happy to discuss anything
regarding the single zImage work and anything KVM (and more generally
virtualisation) related.

> I will send out another mail in due course, once the list of attendees
> has been finalised. In the meantime, please reply to this mail if you
> are keen and able to attend.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Will (and the rest of the mini-summit organisers)

Thanks for taking care of this!

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny...