Subject: Current state of AM33xx patches

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Mack)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:52:51 +0200

On 23.07.2012 18:36, N, Mugunthan V wrote:
>> On 05.07.2012 19:45, N, Mugunthan V wrote:

>>> I am working on DT support for cpsw and will be submitting the patch by
>>> July 20, 2012
>>
>> Just curious - have you made any progress on that yet?
>>
>  
> I have got the runtime PM support accepted to net-next, will be working on 
> and submitting DT support by this week.

I got these updates now via mainline, thanks for your work. Could you
give me some board code sniplet that makes that driver work for you? I'm
asking because I fail to see the "fck" clock that the driver requires.

I'm based on Linus' tree in the middle of the merge window, plus the
am335x-upstream-staging branch of
git://github.com/hvaibhav/am335x-linux.git - anything else I need to have?

Once I have network up and running, I can finally boot into a shell :)

Thanks,
Daniel