Subject: [PATCH V2 01/10] ARM: PMU: Add runtime PM Support

From: [email-masked] (Jon Hunter)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:16:15 -0500

On 07/26/2012 10:05 AM, Will Deacon wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 01:41:23AM +0100, Jon Hunter wrote:
>> Hi Will,
> 
> Hi Jon,
> 
>> On 07/05/2012 07:40 PM, Jon Hunter wrote:
>> I just wanted to let you know that I have been updating the PMU patches
>> for OMAP. Latest can be found here [1]. I have not included Paul's patch
>> [2] in this series at the moment, because although it works well for
>> OMAP4, I need to create the HWMOD structures for OMAP3. Without these
>> structures it breaks OMAP3 PMU support. Once this is done we should be
>> able to get rid for the OMAP3 dependency on ETM. Unfortunately, Benoit
>> (Mr HWMOD) is out on his holidays but should be back next week and then
>> maybe he can give me some guidance on this HWMOD stuff.
> 
> Ok, thanks for updating me. I've pushed the patches out onto my
> perf/omap4-dev branch as that seems to be a good place to collate the
> current state of things. I've not tried doing anything with it yet though.

Ok, great. Let me know if you have any problems. I have ran some initial
testing on omap3430, omap4430 and omap4460 and it seems ok (AFAICT).

> Do you know when Benoit will be back online?

I *believe* Monday. However, I am sure he will have a lot of catching up
to do. Anything particular or you just want to get this stuff
finalised/done?

Cheers
Jon