Subject: [PATCH] OMAP3 clock: remove obsolete comment

From: [email-masked] (Michael Jones)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:05:53 +0200

Hi Paul,

On 07/26/2012 09:55 PM, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> 
> Hello Michael,
> 
> thanks for the patch.  I've queued it for 3.7 after writing a changelog.
> Two minor comments for future patches: we don't accept patches with a
> non-null changelog - usually just something brief works fine.  Also Tony
> wants all OMAP patches to be cc'ed to the linux-arm-kernel mailing list.
> 
> regards,
> 
> - Paul

Thanks for the comments, I'll adhere to them in the future.  I assume you
meant you _only_ accept patches with a non-null changelog.  I referred to
http://omappedia.org/wiki/Releasing_to_Linux_kernel_using_patches_and_emails
before my submission, and didn't see these two points.  A few Q's:

Can I add these two points to that Wiki page?  Or is there a more
authoritative checklist somewhere?

Why is it queued for 3.7?  I thought 3.6 was in the works?

Where is it queued?

thanks,
Michael

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 271090
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner, Erhard Meier