Subject: [PATCH v2 4/7] ARM: pxa: add devicetree code for irq handling

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Mack)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:11:04 +0200

On 30.07.2012 03:24, Haojian Zhuang wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Haojian Zhuang
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 3:01 AM, Daniel Mack <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please check the appended version. What I also changed now is that
>>> pxa_init_irq() only really handles non-DT initialization, so we have to
>>> care for some details in pxa_dt_irq_init() separately. Also, the map()
>>> function still had a bug, which I also fixed.
>>>
>>>
>> Acked-by: Haojian Zhuang <[email-masked]>
>>
>> Since "marvell,intc-priority" is appended. Maybe you need to update the DTSI
>> file. How about send out the updated v4 patch series? I'll merge it in
>> this week.
>>
>> Regards
>> Haojian
> 
> I requested for you sending patch since 2 patches in v3 are lost in my
> gmail account.

To avoid mailing out the whole series to everybody again, even though
most of them haven't changed, I prepared a branch that includes all 9
patches on top of Linus' current tree:

  git://github.com/zonque/linux.git pxa-dt

Is it ok for you to pick the patches from there? Otherwise, I can of
course send them out by email again as well.

Thanks,
Daniel