Subject: [PATCH 2/2] ARM: OMAP4: Register the OPP table only for 4430 device

From: [email-masked] (Rajendra Nayak)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 12:53:28 +0530

Hi Kevin,

On Wednesday 08 August 2012 10:48 PM, Kevin Hilman wrote:
>> The 4430 OPP table was being registered for all other OMAP4 variants
>> >  too, like 4460 and 4470 causing issues with cpufreq driver
>> >  enabled. 4460 and 4470 devices have different OPPs as compared to
>> >  4430, and they should be populated seperately. As long as that
>> >  happens, let the OPP table registeration happen only on 4430 device.
>> >
>> >  Signed-off-by: Rajendra Nayak<[email-masked]>
> Thanks, adding to PM fixes for v3.6-rc (branch: for_3.6/fixes/pm)

I just posted a v2 of this series addressing the issues raised by
Santosh on Patch 1/2. The problem with taking just $subject fix (or
taking it before Patch 1/2) is that you would hit the issue fixed
by the Patch 1/2 and cause a crash on non-4430 based OMAP4 devices with
cpufreq enabled.

regards,
Rajendra