Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ARM: tegra: add CPU hotplug support

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:32:45 -0600

On 08/14/2012 02:07 AM, Joseph Lo wrote:
> This patch set adds CPU hotplug support for Tegra20 and Tegra30 SoCs.
> 
> The first 3 patches make the CPU clock and reset control be a module and
> the abstraction APIs for TegraXX SoCs. And clean up some codes for later
> usage. Then add CPU hotplug support for Tegra20 and Tegra30.
> 
> Verified on Seaboard(Tegra20) and Cardhu(Tegra30)

There are two problems with this series:

1) It doesn't compile if CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU isn't enabled. Please also
make sure that Tegra20-only and Tegra30-only kernels compile (I didn't
check this, so it may well already be the case).

2) It prevents the "reboot" from working; the kernel hangs as it
attempts to do the reboot. I've confirmed this isn't the case without
this patch series, even if CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU is enabled.

I assume we'll want to enable CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU in tegra_defconfig once
this is checked in?