Subject: [PATCH] ARM: LPC32xx: Provide DMA filter callbacks via platform data

From: [email-masked] (Roland Stigge)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:52:41 +0200

On 08/17/2012 12:09 PM, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 15:15 +0200, Roland Stigge wrote:
>> The SLC and MLC NAND drivers now need their dma_filter callbacks
>> via platform data to make them independent of single DMA engine
>> drivers.
>> 
>> (This also helps fixing build errors of the SLC and MLC drivers
>> when building as modules because direct access to AMBA dma filter
>> functions isn't available via export.)
>> 
>> Signed-off-by: Roland Stigge <[email-masked]>
> 
> Pushed the 3 patches to l2-mtd.git, thanks!

To later avoid collisions on subsystem merge, can you please leave the
patch with arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/phy3250.c for arm-soc.git? (I will
provide a pull request for Arnd and Olof, as usual.)

Thanks,

Roland