Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: fixes for 3.6 (take 1 bis)

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:08:07 +0200

Hi,

This pull request supersedes the previous one from August 24th. It removes
the ASoC SSC part which is now handled by Mark Brown.

The following changes since commit d9875690d9b89a866022ff49e3fcea892345ad92:

  Linux 3.6-rc2 (2012-08-16 14:51:24 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git tags/at91-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 51a6149b89b822cacf572b2ca2a15cb6f2232b11:

  ARM: at91/feature-removal-schedule: delay at91_mci removal (2012-08-27 09:59:36 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fixes for AT91 related to:
- move to sparse IRQ: some drivers were forgotten
- a DTS typo
- the delay for removal of old at91_mci driver

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bo Shen (1):
      ARM: at91/dts: remove partial parameter in at91sam9g25ek.dts

Ludovic Desroches (3):
      ARM: at91: fix system timer irq issue due to sparse irq support
      ARM: at91: fix rtc-at91sam9 irq issue due to sparse irq support
      ARM: at91/feature-removal-schedule: delay at91_mci removal

Nicolas Ferre (1):
      ARM: at91/clock: fix PLLA overclock warning

 Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g25ek.dts        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_time.c       |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260_devices.c   |    6 +++++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261_devices.c   |    6 +++++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263_devices.c   |   10 ++++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_devices.c   |    6 +++++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl_devices.c    |    6 +++++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/clock.c                 |   12 ++++++++++++
 drivers/rtc/rtc-at91sam9.c                 |   22 +++++++++++++++-------
 10 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

Thanks, best regards,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre