Subject: [PATCH 4/4] ARM: ks8695: convert to generic time and clocksource

From: [email-masked] (Greg Ungerer)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:42:28 +1000

Hi Arnd,

On 03/09/12 23:24, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Monday 03 September 2012, Greg Ungerer wrote:
>>> I suspect
>>> some of these platforms may have more users than we
>>> believe.
>>
>> I know the guys at www.opengear.com are still building hardware around
>> the KS8695. And they update to modern kernels from time to time. So its
>> not completely obsolete yet. I have some SnapGear boards based around it
>> too, though they went out of production about 2 years ago.
>
> Ok, good to know. Maybe we can catch their interest with this mail thread
> here and get them to contribute upstream as well.

I have just posted a patch for the SnapGear boards. I had a bit of
info and some code for the OpenGear boards too, so I posted a patch
for some of them too.

Regards
Greg

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear Group, McAfee                      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
8 Gardner Close                             FAX:         +61 7 3217 5323
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia                WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com