Subject: [PATCH] clk: Make the managed clk functions generically available

From: [email-masked] (Greg Ungerer)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:32:35 +1000

On 12/09/12 00:50, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-09-11 at 16:44 +0200, Lars-Peter Clausen wrote:
>> On 09/10/2012 02:39 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
>>> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 08:20:21AM +0800, Mark Brown wrote:
>>>> [...]
>>>> OK, that's what I'd thought was going on - it was the fact that you'd
>>>> just acked the patch rather than asked for it to go to the patch tracker
>>>> or something which made me wonder if things had changed.
>>>
>>> I kind'a forgot because it's been soo long since I took any of those
>>> patches...
>>
>> Ok, what's the plan? Should I add this patch to the patch tracker?
>
> I'd propose to send it to Linus for v3.6 even.

If we do this can we make a decision quickly on it.

I need to fix a regression on some ColdFire parts for 3.6. I either need
to use this clk patch, which fixes my problem, or a specific patch for the
ColdFire clk code http://marc.info/?l=linux-m68k&m=134725225823437&w=2

Regards
Greg

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear Group, McAfee                      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
8 Gardner Close                             FAX:         +61 7 3217 5323
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia                WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com