Subject: [PATCH 00/11] ASoC: OMAP: Convert to use dmaengine

From: [email-masked] (Peter Ujfalusi)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:20:31 +0300

On 09/13/2012 11:11 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 02:46:56PM +0300, Peter Ujfalusi wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> This series will switch the OMAP audio to use dmaengine.
>> The final patch which does the switch was based on Russell King's earlier patch.
> 
> I'm fine with this from the ASoC side but it sounds like you're going to
> respin anyway.  Are the earlier bits of the series safe to apply without
> the last bit, it seems like that's the only bit that really needs a
> respin so we may as well go ahead and apply the earlier bits now?

Yes, I'm preparing the second series (adding the pause/resume support).
Patch 2-10 is to prepare the OMAP audio drivers for the dmaengine conversion
they can be applied earlier IMHO.
I can in turn can send only dmaengine related patches in v2 (patch 1 and 10
from this series and additional ones).
Anyways I need some time to figure out how to add back the support for
SNDRV_PCM_INFO_NO_PERIOD_WAKEUP.
Either way is good for me.

-- 
P?ter