Subject: [PATCH v3 17/17] ARM: mm: clean up membank size limit checks

From: [email-masked] (Cyril Chemparathy)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:49:26 -0400

On 9/21/2012 2:42 PM, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012, Cyril Chemparathy wrote:
>
>> This patch cleans up the highmem sanity check code by simplifying the range
>> checks with a pre-calculated size_limit.  This patch should otherwise have no
>> functional impact on behavior.
>>
>> This patch also removes a redundant (bank->start < vmalloc_limit) check, since
>> this is already covered by the !highmem condition.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Cyril Chemparathy <[email-masked]>
>> Signed-off-by: Vitaly Andrianov <[email-masked]>
>
> Acked-by: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
>

Thanks, Nico.

Could you please take another peek at patch 05/17 (support 64-bit 
virt_to_phys patching)?  You had reviewed it in an earlier posting, but 
I've had to tweak the code to optimize the compiler generated inline 
expansion code.

Patch 14/17 (accomodate >32-bit addresses for page table base) could use 
some attention as well.  The same goes with 12/17 (define 
ARCH_LOW_ADDRESS_LIMIT for bootmem), if you could.

-- 
Thanks
- Cyril