Subject: [PATCH V2 0/7] ARM: OMAP2+: Add device-tree support for timers

From: [email-masked] (Jon Hunter)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:17:03 -0500

On 09/28/2012 01:51 PM, Vaibhav Hiremath wrote:

[snip]

> Jon,
> 
> Sorry for delayed response, But I tried using your omap_test application
> to validate this patch series, but it is failing for me.
> 
> How did you test it? Are you running same test application at your end?
> 
> I am debugging this issue, i just thought I should tell you this before
> its too late.

By the way, I have not seen any such issues on OMAP2/3/4 and so this
appears to be specific to AM335x. So I would not be too concerned, we
just need to understand why interrupts on some timers are not working on
the AM335x. Probably a configuration issue some where and that can
always be fixed separately.

Cheers
Jon