Subject: [GIT PULL FOR v3.7] Davinci VPBE feature enhancement and fixes

From: [email-masked] (Prabhakar Lad)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:33:27 +0530

Hi Mauro,

Can you please pull the following patches for davinci VPBE driver.
Some of the patches include platform changes for which Sekhar has Acked it.

Thanks and Regards,
--Prabhakar Lad

The following changes since commit 2425bb3d4016ed95ce83a90b53bd92c7f31091e4:

  em28xx: regression fix: use DRX-K sync firmware requests on em28xx
(2012-10-02 17:15:22 -0300)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://linuxtv.org/mhadli/v4l-dvb-davinci_devices.git vpbe_3.7_pull

Hans Verkuil (1):
      dm644x: replace the obsolete preset API by the timings API.

Lad, Prabhakar (2):
      media: davinci: vpbe: fix build warning
      davinci: vpbe: replace V4L2_OUT_CAP_CUSTOM_TIMINGS with
V4L2_OUT_CAP_DV_TIMINGS

Manjunath Hadli (1):
      ths7303: enable THS7303 for HD modes

 arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm644x-evm.c      |   15 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm644x.c                |   17 +---
 drivers/media/i2c/ths7303.c                   |  106
++++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/media/platform/davinci/vpbe.c         |  110
+++++++++++--------------
 drivers/media/platform/davinci/vpbe_display.c |   80 +++++++++---------
 drivers/media/platform/davinci/vpbe_venc.c    |   25 +++---
 include/media/davinci/vpbe.h                  |   14 ++--
 include/media/davinci/vpbe_types.h            |    8 +--
 include/media/davinci/vpbe_venc.h             |    2 +-
 9 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 166 deletions(-)