Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: fixes for 3.7-rc3

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:58:41 +0200

Arnd, Olof,

This is the first Atmel AT91 "fixes" update for the 3.7 kernel.

The following changes since commit 6f0c0580b70c89094b3422ba81118c7b959c7556:

  Linux 3.7-rc2 (2012-10-20 12:11:32 -0700) 

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git tags/at91-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 08d04a135a1c2e24c4d4bc7bbafee5e0e58f80c6:

  ARM: at91: drop duplicated config SOC_AT91SAM9 entry (2012-10-24 18:08:48 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
A mix of typos and critical fixes.
The most important ones are a duplicated definition of a Kconfig
variable and the handling of external interrupts for non-DT case.
The new at91sam9g10 was suffering a recognition issue due to an ID
mis-interpreted: this was leading to a kernel panic.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bo Shen (2):
      ARM: at91/i2c: change id to let i2c-gpio work
      ARM: at91/i2c: change id to let i2c-at91 work

Ivan Shugov (1):
      ARM: at91: at91sam9g10: fix SOC type detection

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (1):
      ARM: at91: drop duplicated config SOC_AT91SAM9 entry

Josh Wu (1):
      ARM: at91/tc: fix typo in the DT document

Marek Belisko (1):
      ARM: at91/dts: at91sam9g20ek_common: Fix typos in buttons labels.

Nicolas Ferre (2):
      ARM: at91: fix external interrupts in non-DT case
      ARM: at91: fix external interrupt specification in board code

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-at91.txt |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g20ek_common.dtsi          |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Kconfig                           | 10 ++--------
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200.c                      |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_devices.c              |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260.c                     |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260_devices.c             |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261.c                     |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261_devices.c             |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263_devices.c             |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl_devices.c              |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-neocore926.c                |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9261ek.c                 |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9263ek.c                 |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/generic.h                         |  3 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/irq.c                             |  9 +++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/setup.c                           |  4 ++--
 18 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

Thanks, best regards,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre