Subject: [PATCH 00/10] ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add device tree data

From: [email-masked] (Benoit Cousson)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 17:37:45 +0100

Hi Anil,

On 11/05/2012 02:46 PM, AnilKumar, Chimata wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 16:15:40, AnilKumar, Chimata wrote:
>> Add device tree date for GPIO based various drivers matrix keypad,
>> volume keys, push buttons and use leds accross three AM33XX devices
>> viz EVM, BeagleBone and Starter Kit.
>>
>> To make it functional this series also adds pinctrl data for all
>> the GPIOs used by various drivers. In this series only default state
>> pinmux/conf settings are added because of sleep/idle state pinctrl
>> values are not available.
>>
>> These patches are based on linux-omap-dt:for_3.8/dts tree and these
> 
> My bad, small correction in this statement, these patches apply cleanly
> on linux-omap-dt:for_3.8/dts tree with the below two patches.
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg204872.html
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg204873.html

Mmm, this 2 patches do have dependency on some driver changes that might
not be accepted for 3.8. And in fact I do have some comment on the RTC
one :-)
Don't you prefer to change the order to allow me to pull these ones first?

Thanks,
Benoit