Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: DTS for 3.8 part 2

From: [email-masked] (Benoit Cousson)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 15:01:40 +0100

Hi Tony,

Please pull some more OMAP5 and AM33xx data for 3.8.

Thanks,
Benoit

The following changes since commit 3b3132f7e80e3d786f8ad5d5b97d4b6122be9aaa:
  Jon Hunter (1):
        ARM: dts: OMAP5: Add counter node

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bcousson/linux-omap-dt.git for_3.8/dts_part2

Afzal Mohammed (1):
      usb: musb: dsps: dt binding - add resources, example

Ajay Kumar Gupta (1):
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add usbss node

AnilKumar Ch (10):
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinmux configuration for matrix keypad to EVM
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add matrix keypad device tree data to am335x-evm
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinmux configuration for volume-keys to EVM
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add volume-keys device tree data to am335x-evm
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinmux configuration for user-leds to BONE
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add user-leds device tree data to am335x-bone
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinmux configuration for gpio-leds to EVMSK
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add user-leds device tree data to am335x-evmsk
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinmux configuration for gpio-keys to EVMSK
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add push-buttons device tree data to am335x-evmsk

Benoit Cousson (1):
      ARM: dts: Makefile: Add the am335x-evmsk target in dtbs list

Lokesh Vutla (3):
      ARM: dts: omap5-evm: Fix size of memory defined for EVM
      ARM: dts: omap5: EMIF device tree data for OMAP5 boards
      ARM: dts: omap5-evm: LPDDR2 memory device details for EVM

Ricardo Neri (2):
      ARM: dts: omap4-panda: Add pinmux configuration for HDMI
      ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add pinmux configuration for HDMI

 .../devicetree/bindings/usb/am33xx-usb.txt         |   21 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |    1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-bone.dts                  |   44 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-evm.dts                   |   63 +++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-evmsk.dts                 |   84 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx.dtsi                      |   17 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-a4.dts               |   17 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-es.dts               |    9 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda.dts                  |   18 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp-es23plus.dts           |   17 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts                    |   18 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-evm.dts                    |   13 +++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi                       |   22 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/samsung_k3pe0e000b.dtsi          |   67 ++++++++++++++++
 14 files changed, 410 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-a4.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp-es23plus.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/samsung_k3pe0e000b.dtsi