Subject: Final call for 3.8 arm-soc patches

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 23:57:42 +0100

On 11/16/2012 10:11 PM, Arnd Bergmann :
> Hi ARM subarch maintainers,
> 
> We are currently at linux-3.7-rc5, which means the merge window is coming
> closer. We already have 759 changesets in arm-soc and I know of a few ones
> coming (tegra, clps711x, bcm), but I don't know what the status for some
> of the bigger ones (exynos/s5p/s3c, mvebu/orion, pxa/mmp). If you have
> more patches coming, please send all remaining pull requests soon, or
> let us know what is holding you up. I hope this way we can avoid having
> to reject pull requests that come too late in the cycle.

Hi Arnd,

For AT91, we have 2 or 3 branches that contain each not much more than a
handful of patches. So, nothing big for this release, but I am still
waiting for some information to finish them.
The beginning of next week should be ok for finishing the work and send
you pull requests.

Best regards,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre