Subject: [GIT PULL v2] at91: fixes for 3.7-rc7

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:59:27 +0100

Arnd, Olof,

Just for the record, I do not want to put pressure at a such late time in
the 3.7-rc process. So, I just reworked that pull-request because the previous
one was wrong:
- wrong patch content (DT nodes with wrong size)
- not all tags in patches (Jean-Christophe and Arnd tags were missing...)

Just to start from a sane base if I have to rebase this work for 3.8, I let you know
that I have updated this tag...

The following changes since commit 641f3ce64b050961d454a0716bb6dbf528315aac:

  ARM: at91/usbh: fix overcurrent gpio setup (2012-11-16 10:46:29 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git tags/at91-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 6a342d1ee6ff7d5b3e5a0665457f1772e7fe640a:

  ARM: at91/dts: add nodes for atmel hsmci controllers for atmel boards (2012-11-20 09:51:07 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Add entries for enabling the use of sd/mmc driver on AT91.
Those entries where missing for device tree use on these
platforms.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ludovic Desroches (3):
      ARM: at91: add clocks for DT entries
      ARM: at91/dts: add nodes for atmel hsmci controllers for atmel SOCs
      ARM: at91/dts: add nodes for atmel hsmci controllers for atmel boards

 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9260.dtsi          |  9 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9263.dtsi          | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9263ek.dts         | 10 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g20ek_2mmc.dts    | 12 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g20ek_common.dtsi |  9 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g25ek.dts         | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g45.dtsi          | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9m10g45ek.dts      | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9n12.dtsi          |  9 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9n12ek.dts         |  9 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5.dtsi           | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260.c            |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c            |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45.c            |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9n12.c            |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9x5.c             |  2 ++
 16 files changed, 157 insertions(+)

Bye,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre