Subject: [GIT PULL 6/7] Samsung devel-3 for v3.8

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:16:14 +0900

Arnd, Olof

This is including Samsung small updates(developments) for v3.8.

add node PL330 MDMA1 and UART3 for DEBUG_LL and secondary cpu bring-up 
for exynos4412.

Please pull from:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
next/devel-samsung-3

Note, if happens merge conflicts, see my prefer resulotin below.

diff --cc arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos4-dt.c
index 8858068,6df99c0..92757ff
--- a/arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos4-dt.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos4-dt.c
@@@ -77,8 -77,7 +77,9 @@@ static const struct of_dev_auxdata exyn
                                 "exynos4210-spi.2", NULL),
         OF_DEV_AUXDATA("arm,pl330", EXYNOS4_PA_PDMA0, "dma-pl330.0", NULL),
         OF_DEV_AUXDATA("arm,pl330", EXYNOS4_PA_PDMA1, "dma-pl330.1", NULL),
+       OF_DEV_AUXDATA("arm,pl330", EXYNOS4_PA_MDMA1, "dma-pl330.2", NULL),
  +      OF_DEV_AUXDATA("samsung,exynos4210-tmu", EXYNOS4_PA_TMU,
  +                              "exynos-tmu", NULL),
         {},
   };

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <[email-masked]>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

The following changes since commit f4a75d2eb7b1e2206094b901be09adb31ba63681:

   Linux 3.7-rc6 (2012-11-16 17:42:40 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
next/devel-samsung-3

Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz (1):
       ARM: dts: add node for PL330 MDMA1 controller for exynos4

Olof Johansson (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: add UART3 to DEBUG_LL ports

Tomasz Figa (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: Add support for secondary CPU bring-up on Exynos4412

  arch/arm/Kconfig.debug                 |   11 +++++++++++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4.dtsi         |    6 ++++++
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos4-dt.c |    1 +
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/platsmp.c         |   30 
++++++++++++++++++++++++------
  arch/arm/plat-samsung/Kconfig          |    1 +
  5 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)