Subject: [PATCH 1/4] ARM: tegra30: Add support for Uart clock source divider as 15.1

From: [email-masked] (Laxman Dewangan)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:35:37 +0530

On Tuesday 18 December 2012 12:37 PM, Prashant Gaikwad wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 December 2012 11:54 AM, Laxman Dewangan wrote:
>> On Tuesday 18 December 2012 11:44 AM, Prashant Gaikwad wrote:
>>>
>>> My clock driver rework includes this fix. Divider supports both DIVU71
>>> and DIVU151.
>>> UART divider is set to DIVU151.
>> Prashant,
>> I like to go this patch as first patch towards bug fixes rather than
>> after moving the clock. The reason is that we will pull this change in
>> our downstream and will be available in our K3.7 code.
> Laxman,
>
> We are not going to use ccf in our downstream kernel port to K3.7. How
> does that help pushing in upstream?

Ok, as per our internal discussion, I am going to drop first three 
patches. I will relookinto these patches once your series get applied 
and will work if there is any missing items.

Stephen,
I will respin the 4th patch based on how the discussion on serial driver 
goes. I will send the new patch for 4th change.