Subject: [PATCH v2 13/20] arm: kirkwood: mplcec4: use Device Tree to probe SDIO

From: [email-masked] (Stefan Peter)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:22:47 +0100

Hi Jason

On 27.12.2012 17:45, Jason Cooper wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 01:32:00PM +0100, Stefan Peter wrote:
>> on 21.12.2012 15:49, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>>> Now that the mvsdio driver has a Device Tree binding, and the SDIO
>>> controller is declared in kirkwood.dtsi, migrate the mplcec4 board to
>>> use the Device Tree to probe the SDIO controller and to mux the pins
>>> of the SDIO interface correctly.
>>>
>>> This patch has not been tested, it remains to be tested by a person
>>> having access to the hardware.
>>>
>>> Signed-off-by: Thomas Petazzoni <[email-masked]>
>>> Cc: Stefan Peter <[email-masked]>
> ...
>> After applying "Fixes for 3.8-rc1" and"ARM: Kirkwood: Fix missing clk
>> for USB device" from Andrew to 3.8-rc1, I was able to test these patches
>> on the MPL CEC4 under 3.8-rc1. The mvsdio was fully functional.
> 
> If you are comfortable saying so, please add a "Tested-by: ..." We don't
> like to assume ;-)
> 

I will do so as soon as I don't need two additional patches to get it
working. However, if you are interested in getting a Tested-by for the
"Fixes for 3.8-rc1" and"ARM: Kirkwood: Fix missing clk for USB device"
from Andrew, let my know.

Regards

Stefan Peter

-- 
MPL AG, Switzerland                     http://www.mpl.ch
Tel. +41 (0)56 483 34 34          Fax: +41(0)56 493 30 20