Subject: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: tegra: config: enable SERIAL_TEGRA

From: [email-masked] (Laxman Dewangan)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:08:08 +0530

On Wednesday 16 January 2013 11:27 PM, Stephen Warren wrote:
> On 01/16/2013 06:06 AM, Laxman Dewangan wrote:
>> Enable high speed serial driver for tegra platform.
> Thanks, I've applied patch 1 to Tegra's for-3.9/defconfig branch and
> patch 2 to Tegra's for-3.9/dt branch.
>
> Just as an FYI, the dt branch is merged into my for-next branch, and
> sent upstream, before the defconfig branch, so your patch order was
> reversed relative to that, but it's not an issue here.

Thanks for applying it. There is no issue on the reversing the sequence.

> Question: How do I test this; do I just fire up bluez(?) and point it at
> the UARTC serial port, or is there more to it?

I tested this in may pieces, not with the bluez.
I tested this in downstream with linux-next dma, this new serial driver, 
some hacks in the board files with bluetooth.

Then I tested this again on linux-next with some hacks in board-dt filew 
with invoking  the driver from cardhu dts file. In this I tested driver 
registration, basic write is wokring or not with some register 
dump/interrupt, Not checked data integrity as not connected the serial 
sniffer. The idea is that nothing should be crash in linux-next. The 
basic driver code is already tested with bluetooth.