Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: Audio support via omap-twl4030 and pwm support

From: [email-masked] (Peter Ujfalusi)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:07:24 +0100

Hi Tony,

The content of this pull:

update for audio support via omap-twl4030 and pwm updates in board level:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-omap/msg85085.html

and zoom-peripherals update to not request the TWL GPIO7:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-omap/msg85187.html

All is on top of mainline v3.8-rc4 tag.

Regards,
P?ter

---
The following changes since commit 7d1f9aeff1ee4a20b1aeb377dd0f579fe9647619:

  Linux 3.8-rc4 (2013-01-17 19:25:45 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/omap-audio/linux-audio.git peter/for-tony

for you to fetch changes up to e4f4e8bfa47431b91fbb21dd9b86d9bc2c15cbd7:

  ARM: board-zoom: Do not request LCD panel enable GPIO from twl4030 (2013-01-22 10:35:16 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Ujfalusi (9):
      ARM: OMAP: 3430sdp: Enable extmute functionality for audio
      ARM: OMAP: zoom: Zoom2 does not have extmute functionality
      ARM: OMAP2+: twl-common: Add default twl4030 audio configuration
      ARM: OMAP2+: twl-common: Allow boards to customize the twl4030 audio setup
      ARM: OMAP: zoom: Audio support via the common omap-twl4030 machine driver
      ARM: OMAP: sdp3430: Audio support via the common omap-twl4030 machine driver
      ARM: OMAP: board-4430sdp: Proper support for TWL6030 PWM LED/Backlight
      ARM: OMAP: omap3beagle: Use the pwm_leds driver to control the PMU_STAT led
      ARM: board-zoom: Do not request LCD panel enable GPIO from twl4030

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-3430sdp.c          | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-4430sdp.c          | 30 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-cm-t35.c           |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-devkit8000.c       |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-igep0020.c         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c      | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3evm.c         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-overo.c            |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-zoom-peripherals.c | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/twl-common.c             | 17 +++++++++++------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/twl-common.h             |  3 ++-
 11 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)