Subject: [v3 2/2] ARM: tegra: Skip scu_enable(scu_base) if not Cortex A9

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:57:39 -0700

On 01/21/2013 11:07 PM, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 January 2013 11:22 AM, Hiroshi Doyu wrote:
>> Skip scu_enable(scu_base) if CPU is not Cortex A9 with SCU.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Hiroshi Doyu <[email-masked]>
>> ---
> Looks fine. I will also update OMAP code with the new
> interface. Thanks.

OK, so patch 1/2 at least needs to get into a stable arm-soc branch
then. Unless there are violent objections, I'll forward patch 1/2 to
arm-soc and request it be added into a branch so that Tegra and OMAP can
both merge it into their branches as a dependency. I guess patch 2/2
could also be included; I don't think it has any complex dependencies
that'd prevent that, and would help to show how patch 1/2 gets used.

Hiroshi, is this series the only dependency you need for your Tegra114
series? So, I could merge your Tegra114 series once this series is applied?

> For the patch,
> Acked-by: Santosh Shilimkar<[email-masked]>

Thanks.