Subject: [[PATCH v2]] OMAP: omap4-panda: add WiLink shared transport power functions

From: [email-masked] (Peter Ujfalusi)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:55:47 +0100

Hi Tony,

On 01/18/2013 06:49 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> Currently it seems that we need the following working with DT to have panda
> and blaze usable:
> 
> 1. MMC (done)
> 2. USB (patches pending for EHCI and MUSB)
> 3. Ethernet (done for blaze, needs USB for panda)
> 4. DSS (various drivers pending, probably still needs some platform init code)
> 5. WLAN (no binding, needs platform init until done)
> 6. Audio (done?)

Yes, audio is ready. We are covering OMAP2/3/4/5 (adding OMAP1 should not be a
big issue either) with SoC IPs in DT support. We have dmaengine for all OMAP
audio stuff. Codec drivers I maintain in upstream are also works with DT. We
have ASoC machine drivers to cover most of the upstream boards (OMAP3/4/5). So
audio is pretty much done in DT context, we are waiting for the DMA bindings
only AFAIK.

-- 
P?ter