Subject: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: dts: omap3-overo: Add support for pwm-leds

From: [email-masked] (Peter Ujfalusi)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:07:06 +0100

On 01/25/2013 09:29 AM, Peter Ujfalusi wrote:
> On 01/24/2013 10:14 PM, Florian Vaussard wrote:
>> You are right. But then the pwm core must provide a way to know if the pwm
>> access function are callable
>> from atomic context or not (the gpio framework provides gpio_cansleep()).
>> This implies a good amount of changes to the pwm framework, and currently we
>> are the only driver using non-atomic access.
> 
> We have two drivers at the moment: pwm-twl and pwm-twl-led. However new out of
> SoC PWM drivers might come (for example for palmas). So it worth take a look
> at some generic implementation.

OK. So I have the series. I need to add few more things but pwm-leds on
BeagleBoard works fine when I put the default_trigger for the pmustat LED to
be mmc0. It is blinking happily ;)
I'll CC you with the patches when I send them.

-- 
P?ter