Subject: randconfig errors

From: [email-masked] (Rob Herring)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:25:56 -0600

Errors from randconfig builds restricted to multi-platform configs on
the current linux-next. I know I've seen a fix on the first one from
Arnd, but have not investigated any of these.

Rob

/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/kernel/arch_timer.c:55:11: error: 'ENXIO' undeclared (first use in this function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx6q.c:248:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'of_init_opp_table' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_reset.c:47:11: error: 'EINVAL' undeclared (first use in this function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:118:19: error: redefinition of 'soc_is_omap'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:184:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap24xx'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:185:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap34xx'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:186:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap44xx'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:187:1: error: redefinition of 'is_am35xx'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:188:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap54xx'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:189:1: error: redefinition of 'is_am33xx'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:191:1: error: redefinition of 'is_ti81xx'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:193:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap242x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:194:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap243x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:195:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap343x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:196:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap363x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:197:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap443x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:198:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap446x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:199:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap447x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:200:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap543x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:202:1: error: redefinition of 'is_ti816x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:203:1: error: redefinition of 'is_ti814x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:204:1: error: redefinition of 'is_am335x'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:283:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap2420'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:284:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap2422'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:285:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap2423'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:286:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap2430'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:287:1: error: redefinition of 'is_omap3430'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:456:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_l2cache'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:457:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_sgx'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:458:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_iva'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:459:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_neon'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:460:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_isp'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:461:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_192mhz_clk'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:462:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_io_wakeup'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:463:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_sdrc'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:464:1: error: redefinition of 'omap3_has_io_chain_ctrl'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h:475:1: error: redefinition of 'omap4_has_perf_silicon'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/clk/clk-vt8500.c:160:24: error: 'prate' undeclared (first use in this function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/crypto/omap-aes.c:363:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'dma_request_slave_channel_compat' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/crypto/omap-sham.c:1707:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'dma_request_slave_channel_compat' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/gpu/drm/drm_pci.c:485:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'pcie_capability_read_dword' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/common/st_sensors/st_sensors_trigger.c:21:5: error: redefinition of 'st_sensors_allocate_trigger'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/common/st_sensors/st_sensors_trigger.c:65:6: error: redefinition of 'st_sensors_deallocate_trigger'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_ring.c:176:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_push_to_buffers' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:106:36: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:109:21: error: variable 'inv_mpu_trigger_ops' has initializer but incomplete type
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:110:2: error: unknown field 'owner' specified in initializer
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:111:2: error: unknown field 'set_trigger_state' specified in initializer
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:119:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_trigger_alloc' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:126:38: error: 'iio_trigger_generic_data_rdy_poll' undeclared (first use in this function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:132:10: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:133:10: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:134:10: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:135:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_trigger_register' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:145:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_trigger_free' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/inv_mpu_trigger.c:152:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_trigger_unregister' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/iio/industrialio-triggered-buffer.c:20:16: error: 'iio_sw_buffer_preenable' undeclared here (not in a function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/media/platform/davinci/vpss.c:28:27: fatal error: mach/hardware.h: No such file or directory
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/remoteproc/omap_remoteproc.c:31:26: fatal error: plat/mailbox.h: No such file or directory
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2712:47: error: 'CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS' undeclared here (not in a function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2971:20: error: negative width in bit-field '<anonymous>'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:57:32: error: 'CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS' undeclared here (not in a function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/tty/serial/omap-serial.c:1185:14: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/usb/host/uhci-hcd.c:857:2: error: #error "missing bus glue for uhci-hcd"
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/drivers/video/omap2/dss/dss.c:572:20: error: 'CONFIG_OMAP2_DSS_MIN_FCK_PER_PCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/include/linux/kvm_host.h:333:34: error: 'KVM_USER_MEM_SLOTS' undeclared here (not in a function)
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/linux-randconfig/workspace/security/integrity/ima/ima_policy.c:538:4: error: implicit declaration of function 'part_pack_uuid' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]