Subject: [PATCH] clk: add table lookup to mux

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:53:46 -0600

On 03/12/2013 12:42 PM, Peter De Schrijver wrote:
> Add a table lookup feature to the mux clock. Also allow arbitrary masks
> instead of the width. This will be used by some clocks on Tegra114. Also
> adapt the tegra periph clk because it uses struct clk_mux directly.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Peter De Schrijver <[email-masked]>
> 
> --
> Mike,
> 
> This is the same patch I posted before which implements a table lookup
> feature for the mux clock. I squashed both the changes to clk-mux.c and
> tegra/clk.h together in order to make the patch bisectable.

For the record in this thread, this is a dependency of the Tegra114
clock driver. Can this patch be added to a stable branch in the clk or
arm-soc trees, which I can merge before applying the Tegra114 clock
driver? Thanks.